DREAM BIG it’s Friday!
I have 7 Things that you should know about your life.
1. You were created in the image of God to dream. Stop asking God to give you a dream, bring your dreams to God. 😀
2. Give yourself permission to dream. Just because others have given up on their dream doesn’t mean that you have to. Fear is the #1 dream killer. Master fear and believe that you can do it!
3. Associate with dreamers and those that feed your Dream. Upgrade your relationship to dreamer and stay away from drainers. Never tell your BIG dreams to small minded people. Feed yourself a good faith building daily. Plug in to those that major on the subject of dreams. Check out Terri Savelle Foy and Les Brown Institute
4. Write your dreams down, get them on paper. Write down what is impossible. Write down what is in your heart. Never make fun of someone’s dream and never be that person that makes fun of dreams. (Hab. 2:2).
5. Get your dreams out of your mind and into a picture frame. (Heb.11:3). Don’t just frame your past but frame your future. Get a picture of your desire and place it where you can see it everyday. Teach this to your children!
6. Keep your dreams alive by imagining it done. When you have vision you have a future. The imagination is the creative part of the mind. The memory is the part of the mind that stores all informations and events. Most people live in the mistakes that live in their memory. The imagination is much more powerful than the memory. If you can hold your dream in your imagination, you can hold it in your hand. Just because you grew up in poverty doesn’t mean that you have to have a poverty imagination!
7. Morning Motivation – as we study successful people we have discovered that they have a secret to turning their dreams into manifestation. This secret is, daily reviewing the dreams and action plan. Setting goals and breaking them down to a daily routine. Goal setting is a powerful tool to making changes and adjustments that are needful to attain and attract the good things in life. The majority of successful people do this in the morning. It is called the golden hour! Review your dreams, focus on your action plan, meditate upon your goals, spend time in prayer, and thank God for the opportunity to DREAM BIG!
DREAM BIG it’s Friday!